APPLICATION FOR RUSSIAN VISA
We make it quick and easy to apply online for your Russian visa.
Travel to Russia requires an entry visa. The Consular Division of the Embassy issues different categories of visas to Russia based upon the purpose of the trip and the duration of stay in Russia.
In general, it’s recommended that US citizens apply for 3-year multiple business, private, humanitarian and tourist visas.
The following documents should be submitted in order to obtain a visa according to its category:</p>
1. Completed visa application signed by the Applicant only. Each application form must be signed by the visa applicant personally.
2. Valid national passport (original only and it should have at least two clear visa pages). It must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date. Holders of travel documents such us: Permit to Re-Enter the United States of America, Travel Document, etc. must submit valid Permanent Resident Card (an original and a copy).
3. One picture of an applicant. Russian visa photo specifications.
4. Money Order or Certified Bank Check made out to the Russian Consulate for visa processing. Please note that we do not accept cash, credit or debit cards, personal or company checks.
5. Invitation to Russia from a host person or organization.
START YOUR APPLICATION
You need a fast and secure application? We can help you in all steps of your process. Our expertise staff will verify all informations after to send for the Consulate make a better result.